“Corfu Sea Farm S.A” was founded in 1992, is one of the leading export companies in Corfu and is a producer of Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) and Sea Bream (Sparus aurata).
Our mission is to produce and distribute Sea Bass and Sea Bream, having as basic principles:
• Respect for the environment and the local community
• Strict adherence to international farming rules, but also Greek and European regulations regarding fish feed (Absence of genetically modified organisms or processed animal proteins)
• Excellent product quality
• Excellent customer service
Our marine installations are located in the northern part of the island, west of Kassiopi, where deep open waters and strong sea currents provide excellent fish farming conditions thus making a decisive contribution to the conservation of the marine environment and the superior quality of the fish.
With an annual production capacity of over 500 tons of Sea Bass and Sea Bream we supply our customers in Italy, France, USA, Canada, and U.K.
The perfect packaging of our products, a basic prerequisite for the further strengthening of our international positioning, now takes place in our newly built packing house.
This new packing facility meets all the Greek and International specifications and requirements determined by HACCP (Risk Analysis and Critical Control Points) and by the current legislation.
Our long-standing presence in the fish farming sector, the excellent marine facilities, the most modern packing facility and our experienced, highly trained personnel are the best guarantee for the fulfillment of the goals we set:
• Protection and respect for the marine environment
• Emphasis on the superior quality of our products
• Continuous improvement to customer service